- Never play this game.
- Everyone gets a phone and the toll-free number for a large corporation.
- Your goal: get as deep into the phone tree as possible without authenticating yourself. Real account information is off-limits.
- Score 1 per touch-tone branch navigated, 10 per human spoken to, and -1 per minute spent on hold. Score no points, but die a little, each time someone with an accent is forced to tell you his name is Brad.
- Stop accruing points when the call ends.
- If you manage to commit fraud, you win! Now, hang up and flee across state lines.
The Coracle Game
Published on Wednesday, March 3, 2010, at 2:31 pm.